Systems Analyst, Advanced: Responsible for requirements and functional architecture analysis.
- Strong knowledge and experience with claims processing on NASCO processing system.
- Previous experience preparing and executing test plans within the NASCO platform.
- Responsible for requirements and analysis.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, and particularly strong attention to detail.
- Strong creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work independently, as well as within a group.
- Ability to read and interpret documents so knowledge / outcomes are obtained and business objectives are met.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple internal and external clients.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and implementation timeframes.
- Ability to interact effectively with BCBSM representatives at various levels.
- Ability to perform as a self-starter, with motivation to consistently produce high quality results.
- Prior BCBSM experience
- 3-5 years of health care experience
- National Healthcare Reform experience
- Test execution on the NASCO platform