Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of solution within vendor application. With general guidance and coaching, designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains solution. Ensures SDLC methodology is followed, conducts inspections and post implementation reviews. Partners with business personnel to conduct analysis of organizational needs. Acts as a primary liaison with the user area for development and modifications to existing application. Significant creativity is required. Other duties may be assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics or other related field is required.
5 years of overall experience of which at least 3 years of experience in development required in the following areas:
- MSWord (mail merge, fields, formulas, letter formatting).
- SQL required.
- Visual Basic preferred.
- Business Objects 6.5 or higher preferred.
- Understanding of the Oracle and MS Access Databases required.
- Understanding and following SDLC methodology required.
- Experience with coordinating activities/timelines with multiple projects required.
- Testing procedures including creating of test cases/scripts, test data and validation of results required.
- Prior experience with Client Letter version 2.4 or higher; preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in Health Care.
- Ability to Interface with employees at all levels including senior leadership.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently within a team environment.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.