- Looking for a developer who can do both VB 6 and Oracle. VB is self explanatory.
- Need someone who can do Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures as well as some basic performance tuning.
- They don’t have an Oracle DBA dedicated to the group, so they need developers to be able to be able to read the PL/SQL code and tune as necessary when there are performance issues. They can only use the DBA for major issues.
- The role is 70% support and 30% new development and will lean more heavily towards development over time.
- The developer will be doing full SDLC work so they need someone from a structured environment to work with requirements, technical specs, etc.
- Person needs to be independent because everyone owns their own modules.