The QA Manager is responsible for client facing and management of QA Leads who are involved in the planning, coordination, and execution of system and user acceptance testing, as well as leadership of testing resources. The QA Manager is expected to function independently in a testing project management role, as well as participate in the execution of testing effort as time and resource levels require. This is a client-facing role that will require regular status reporting and excellent communication skills.
- MUST HAVE DATA WAREHOUSING EXPEREINCE
- Develop and maintain Test Strategy and Test Plans.
- Develop Testing “Project Plans” in support of the larger Project Plan
- Manage daily testing activities across client testing resources and 3rd parties, where applicable
- Report testing status to Project Management and Project Stakeholder resources
- Ensure a high level of quality in all testing deliverables, including conducting QA reviews
- Prepare, specify, and execute test case scenarios as required
- Great Communication Skills
- Identify and report project risks.
- Ability to manage change during the test process.
- Administration of test control and statistics collection (i.e. problem reporting, defect tracking).
- Healthcare experience (preferable some experience a Blues organization)
- Mercury tools experience -Quality Center, WinRunner, QuickTest Professional and LoadRunner.
- STRONG PROVEN LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- EXCELLENT/EFFECTIVE WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- TEAM ORIENTED
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.