This person would be part of a team responsible for developing and supporting high traffic consumer websites, web content management, and digital asset management. You should have strong experience in Java-based web applications and consumer-oriented web technologies.
- Lead the design, development and unit testing of new features, provide ongoing support to deliver the project to production, and post launch support.
- Complete all aspects of the software development lifecycle including planning, technical design, construction, documentation, unit testing and deployment.
- Communicate directly with internal business customers or partners, gathering requirements, providing project status updates, testing and working with the quality assurance team.
- Provide technical leadership capabilities on team to propose and drive technical solutions.
- Assist internal business customers and partners in implementing consumer web site and content management solutions.
- Interact directly with our internal business customers to resolve technical support issues in a timely manner
- Prior experience working for a high volume, high demand web based application 5+ years of software development experience in J2EE for a large-scale web-platform
- Proficient in Java /J2EE web application development (JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC, JPA, SQL and RDBM, Tomcat, JBoss, Ant, Maven, SVN or equivalent)
- Experience with Hibernate or other object-relational mapping framework(s).
- Experience with one or more relational databases (Oracle preferred)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and supporting products (Hudson or equivalent)
- Experience in a Web Content Management products: Fry OCP or equivalent (ATG…)