The ideal candidate is a developer who is experienced in customizing and modifying source code to produce customized reports based on requirement documentation and also experienced in regression testing.
- Build use case documents.
- Design, code, test and implement customizations to source code that automate processes not included in the package.
- Design, code, test and implement customizations to source code that create customized reports not included in the package.
- Provide end user support, including taking tickets and solving tickets.
- Create all artifacts for the solution (design documentation, unit test plan and test cases).
- Work with BCBSM through testing (systems integration, integration and user acceptance).
- Requirements and Qualifications
- Skills and experience for the position include the following:
- 5+ years overall technical application development experience:
- Expertise in implementing applications based on Service Oriented Architecture.
- Hands-on experience developing J2EE application using WSAD or RAD tools in an integration environment. (“New” or “From Scratch” development experience is not required.)
- Experience customizing code from a packaged solution.
- Modification, customization and building use cases.
- Excellent documentation skills, experience creating multiple conceptual design and detail design documents.
- Hands-on experience creating use cases, class, sequence and deployment diagrams using Rational Tools.