TROY, Mich., January 15, 2018 –Pradip Sengupta, president of IPS Technology Services, recently joined the board of a Michigan-based company focused on improving physicians’ practices.
With Pradip Sengupta as a Healthcare IT Advisor to the company, IPS Technology Services will provide a service to help physicians’ practices to implement Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Practice Management software. IPS will also assist practices with becoming both HIPAA and ACO compliant.
The addition of Pradip Sengupta to the board of directors helps to further the company’s mission of supporting physicians as they, in turn, advocate for their patients’ best interests.
Healthcare IT is one of many services that IPS Technology Services offers to its clients. For more information, feel free to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-526-9000.
About IPS Technology Services
IPS Technology Services provides end-to-end IT services. IPS develops custom applications using state of the art tools such as .Net, C#, VB, SaaS, SOA, Oracle, SQL Server, and/or by using third party software. IPS provides IT services in the following six areas:
- IT Staffing (SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Dot Net, SQL Server, SAP, PM)
2. Technology Consulting, SharePoint, Enterprise Architecture, Best Practices
3. Web based Enterprise and Mobile Application Development and Integration
4. Healthcare IT with EHR and Practice Management implementation
5. Engineering IT services
6. Website development, Digital Marketing, and Social Media