With the increasing demand for state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, the dependence on technology is equally on the rise. According to a study, more than 75% of hospitals in the US are counting on outsourcing for managing extensive IT requirements. These are the top reasons why IT outsourcing has become so important for the healthcare industry.
- Cost control: As most of the healthcare units operate 24×7, it becomes quite tedious and challenging to look after quality support services round the clock. This demands a huge number of in-house staff who would need to work in rotational shifts. IT outsourcing not only makes sure you get the right staff to take care of it but also assures cost reduction in your capital investment. Studies reveal, IT outsourcing in the healthcare industry has resulted to the reduction in cost by 30-60%.
- Enhance billing services: Almost all of the hospitals are equipped with EHR (Electronic Health Record) system but it requires professional acumen to care of this. IT outsourced staff can manage the complex billing services and ensure the results are accurate.
- Save time: Why waste time and effort in training your in-house staff when IT outsourcing can assure you already trained professionals who will be updated with the latest technological changes. You can use this time in improving patient care services or in other business development activities.
- Solve complex issues: IT outsourcing services ensure the team works remotely for your projects and fix complex IT issues to prevent any technical glitch during the operational hours. They also have the ability to detect and rectify the loopholes in the IT infrastructure of the healthcare unit.
- Varied resources: An In-house IT team may or may not have robust resources to cope with a malfunction especially during the rime of an emergency. IT outsourcing professionals have the skills and promptness to will look into the most critical problems whenever you need.
- Additional support: IT outsourcing comes with a package of involving additional support and that includes healthcare consulting. From advising about breaking into the market to getting the right vendors, their extensive network will give you an edge over your competitors.
Conclusion: Healthcare industry is increasingly becoming dependent on IT outsourcing and more and more CFOs and CIOs are more likely to reorganize their healthcare infrastructure to support outsourced professionals.
Are you looking for Staff Augmentation for your healthcare unit but are low on cost? Get in touch with IPSTS to get high-quality deliverables at the most competitive prices in Michigan. They specialize in EHR for Physicians Practices, EHR/PM Implementation, Project Management, Vendor Selection, Healthcare IT Support, and others. Click here and request for a free quote now!