In today’s tech-driven world, cloud technology is not restricted only to big scale industries. Small to medium businesses have also acknowledged its potentiality and have switched from traditional desktop version to cloud conversion. Forbes reported, about 60–70% of all software, services and technology spending will be cloud-based by 2020. You can’t afford to stay out of the loop in this fiercely competitive market. These are the reasons why you need cloud technology for business.
- Data storage and recovery: What will happen if suddenly your system crashes and you lose your data? All hell will break loose if you could not recover your data even from a backup stored in that system. As your business calls for exhaustive storage of data, the best possible solution is to store it on cloud. No matter whatever happens, you know that your data is stored online and can be recovered whenever you want. Cloud technology also gives you unlimited space to store as much data as you like.
- Cost reduction: Cloud technology is the most cost-effective solution to all your data storage requirements. Instead of paying top dollars for in-house data management and integration system, you can store the data on cloud. This way you can save a substantial amount of funds and use it for other effective solutions beneficial that might be beneficial for your business.
- User friendly: Cloud-based operations are no rocket science. You don’t need to be an IT pro when you’re working on cloud platform. Data accessibility is very simple and can be used from any device.
- Enhance visibility: It has become very challenging to make a mark on the digital milieu. Cloud technology increases your data visibility a lot more. Besides, you can keep track of your performance as well with the help of analytics tools.
- Easy automation: You can leverage the utilities of web automation by working on cloud. It can not only be used for digital marketing but also helps you keep a tab on the performance of your employees on a common platform.
- Easy communication: You can easily communicate with your clients and coworkers. Cloud communication helps you keep on the same page with your coworkers and this increases work efficiency and productivity. Clients can also get in touch with you anytime they want with cloud provider processes.
Gartner claims, in 2017, about 65% of data center traffic has been cloud-based so far. By 2019, it is projected that this traffic will increase to 83%. So it goes without saying that you need to keep your business ready in the best possible way from any of technological alterations. You can contact us for any assistance for Desktop to Cloud conversion.