TROY – June 2, 2015 – IPS Technology Services has recently signed a cloud-based application development contract to develop a portal for a Lansing-based manufacturing company.
Under this contract, IPS Technology Services will develop a portal to create an Elance-style information exchange for users to arrange services from each other. This portal will also enable retailers and wholesale manufacturers to set up an electronic storefront to showcase their products and sell directly to all users. Finally, this portal will also allow a general contractor to piecemeal products and combine them into their own offerings to clients.
This project began in May, with IPS Technology Services scheduled to complete the first phase by June 15—at which point the design and coding will start.
Enterprise Application Development is just one service that IPS Technology Services provides for its clients. For more information, feel free to contact them at email@example.com or call 248-526-9000.
About IPS Technology Services
IPS Technology Services provides end-to-end IT services. IPS develops custom applications using state of the art tools such as .Net, C#, VB, SaaS, SOA, Oracle, SQL Server, and/or by using third party software. IPS provides IT services in the following six areas:
1. IT Staffing (SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Dot Net, SQL Server, SAP, PM)
2. Technology Consulting, SharePoint, Enterprise Architecture, Best Practices
3. Web based Enterprise and Mobile Application Development and Integration
4. Healthcare IT with EHR and Practice Management implementation
5. Engineering IT services
6. Website development, Digital Marketing, and Social Media