TROY, Mich., March 13, 2020 — IPS Technology Services Renews Lease for its HQ in Troy Golden Corridor
Three years ago, IPS Technology Services moved to 363 West Big Beaver Road, one of the office buildings located in the so called Golden Corridor in the city of Troy, MI. The reason for the move at that time was to handle rapid growth in the area of Software Development in South East Michigan. Enterprise Software Development on the web and mobile platforms is one of the Core Services provided by IPS Technology Services.
“The reason for renewing the lease this time is to maintain continuity and also to project a professional image that instills confidence in our client’s minds,” says Pradip Sengupta, President and CEO of IPS Technology Services, “we wanted our clients to come to a place which will instill confidence about the quality of our services.” IPS will stay at this location for at least three more years.
IPS Technology Services provides end-to-end IT services. IPS develops custom applications using state of the art tools such as .Net, C#, VB, SaaS, SOA, Oracle, SQL Server, and/or by using third party software. IPS provides IT services in the following six areas:
– IT Staffing (SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Dot Net, SQL Server, SAP, PM, and BA)
– Technology Consulting, SharePoint, Enterprise Architecture, Best Practices
– Web based Enterprise and Mobile Application Development and Integration
– Healthcare IT with EHR and Practice Management implementation
– Engineering IT services
– Website development, Digital Marketing, and Social Media