TROY, Mich., February 19, 2014 — IPS Technology Services was recently awarded a SharePoint Administration Service contract by a $600M+ Financial Organization headquartered in Michigan.
Under this contract, IPS will provide instrumental support in SharePoint to supplement the IT Operations group. IPS will play a key role in consolidation of all the client’s SharePoint documents, workflows and other related components to an updated version of SharePoint.
IPS Technology Services founder, Pradip Sengupta, is pleased that his company can continue to build on this professional relationship. “Winning contracts is always a cause for celebration,” he says, “especially in one of the technology areas like SharePoint Administration which is in high demand. This proves that we are meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations.”
About IPS Technology Services
IPS Technology Services provides end-to-end IT services to the Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) marketplace. IPS develops custom applications using state of the art tools such as .Net, C#, VB, SaaS, SOA, Oracle, SQL Server, and/or by using third party software. IPS provides IT services in the following six areas:
1. IT Staffing (SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Dot Net, SQL Server, SAP, PM)
2. Technology Consulting, SharePoint, Enterprise Architecture, Best Practices
3. Web based Enterprise and Mobile Application Development and Integration
4. Healthcare IT with EHR and Practice Management implementation
5. Engineering IT services
6. Website development, Digital Marketing, and Social Media
For more information on IPS Technology Services, please call 248-526-9000 or click www.ipstechnologyservices.com.