TROY, Mich., December 3, 2014 –IPS Technology Services’ President and CEO Pradip Sengupta was recently interviewed by dbusiness to discuss his views on upcoming opportunities in Healthcare IT Consulting.
In the interview, which was published on Tuesday in dbusiness’ Daily News publication, Sengupta highlighted changes in the healthcare industry, the areas where he sees the most opportunity for growth and various patient benefits resulting from the integration of healthcare records. The IPS Technology Services CEO also gave advice to employers looking to hire IT talent.
To read the complete interview on dbusiness’ website, visit: http://www.dbusiness.com/daily-news/Annual-2014/Five-Qs-Pradip-Sengupta-on-the-Opportunities-in-Health-Care-IT-Consulting/.
IPS Technology Services offers Healthcare IT implementation and consulting as one of many services to its clients. Please feel free to contact them at email@example.com or call 248-526-9000.
About IPS Technology Services
IPS Technology Services provides end-to-end IT services. IPS develops custom applications using state of the art tools such as .Net, C#, VB, SaaS, SOA, Oracle, SQL Server, and/or by using third party software. IPS provides IT services in the following six areas:
- IT Staffing (SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Dot Net, SQL Server, SAP, PM)
2. Technology Consulting, SharePoint, Enterprise Architecture, Best Practices
3. Web based Enterprise and Mobile Application Development and Integration
4. Healthcare IT with EHR and Practice Management implementation
5. Engineering IT services
6. Website development, Digital Marketing, and Social Media