TROY, Mich., February 26, 2015 –IPS Technology Services recently placed two senior dot net developers with a client in the financial management sector.
IPS Technology Services’ client—whose primary business is to provide non-profits with options to better manage finances—will benefit greatly from the addition of two senior developers to their expert team. The client’s team of IT professionals creates complex applications to handle everyday financial transactions for their customers, including payroll, membership dues and billing—among other services. The newly-hired developers will be writing code to enhance the client’s enterprise applications, resulting in the ability to exceed their customers’ expectations.
IPS Technology Services practices a thorough candidate recruiting and screening process to provide clients with the talented IT professionals they seek. IT Staffing is one of many services that IPS Technology Services offers to its clients. For more information, feel free to contact them at email@example.com or call 248-526-9000.
About IPS Technology Services
IPS Technology Services provides end-to-end IT services. IPS develops custom applications using state of the art tools such as .Net, C#, VB, SaaS, SOA, Oracle, SQL Server, and/or by using third party software. IPS provides IT services in the following six areas:
- IT Staffing (SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Dot Net, SQL Server, SAP, PM)
2. Technology Consulting, SharePoint, Enterprise Architecture, Best Practices
3. Web based Enterprise and Mobile Application Development and Integration
4. Healthcare IT with EHR and Practice Management implementation
5. Engineering IT services
6. Website development, Digital Marketing, and Social Media