TROY, Mich., June 15, 2018– IPS Technology Services was named to Crain’s Book of Lists as one of the fastest growing Asian-Owned Businesses in southeast Michigan for 2014, based on increase in revenue from 2012 to 2013. Published in December 2014, this list features top performers in the manufacturing, information technology and staffing industries.
“It is an honor to be recognized for our consistent growth as a company,” says Pradip Sengupta, president and CEO of IPS Technology Services. “This is the second year in a row that we have been included on this list—showing that our dedication to expansion is just as strong as ever.”
For more information about the continued growth of IPS Technology Services, please feel free to contact them at email@example.com or call 248-526-9000.
About IPS Technology Services
IPS Technology Services provides end-to-end IT services. IPS develops custom applications using state of the art tools such as .Net, C#, VB, SaaS, SOA, Oracle, SQL Server, and/or by using third party software. IPS provides IT services in the following six areas:
- IT Staffing (SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Dot Net, SQL Server, SAP, PM)
2. Technology Consulting, SharePoint, Enterprise Architecture, Best Practices
3. Web based Enterprise and Mobile Application Development and Integration
4. Healthcare IT with EHR and Practice Management implementation
5. Engineering IT services
6. Website development, Digital Marketing, and Social Media