The candidate must be a self starter and be able to work with little or no supervision. Required to lead the testing of new applications. Determines testing strategies and provides testing resource estimations and consulting to project teams. Documents and assists in the resolution of complex problems and issues. The position will also include working with business and technical resources to analyze problems encountered in testing and determining changes required to correct problems. Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. Minimum 10 years related experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Extensive experience in leading complex projects with division or company wide scope.
- Strong skills required in communications, leadership, presentations to senior management, problem-solving, project management, team development and organization.
- 10+ years of experience specifically with leading System Integration and User Acceptance Testing. Extensive Experience in SQL server 2008 platform.
- Experience in Data centric testing.
- Should be able to verify data loaded in tables as per the algorithms
- Extensive ETL experience.
- Must able to understand Data transformation rules, and able to validate principal totals.
- Experience in Testing data warehousing applications.
- Expertise in Data analysis, Data modeling, Database design, Data migration, and Business intelligence solutions.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts, SQL and procedural SQL in Teradata
- Expertise in processing data available in Message Queues, Flat Files and Relational Databases
- Create processes to ensure the data quality of the information collected.
- Write and troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Extensive hands-on experience on writing excels macros.
- Extracting data from tables and formatting and dumping in files for validation